marie Sat, 02/19/2011 - 16:43
* 2 pounds top round steak, trimmed
* 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
* 1 onion, chopped
* 2 stalks celery, chopped
* 1 clove garlic, minced
* 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
* 1 (12 fluid ounce) can or bottle beer
* 2 bay leaves
* 2 whole cloves
1. Heat a roasting pan over high heat, and coat bottom with oil. Sear meat on all sides. Remove from pan, and set aside.
2. Reduce heat to low, saute onion, celery and garlic, scraping up browned bits. Cover, and cook on low for 15 minutes.